Anthro YESMLCGMPW Laptop Cabinet Stores and Charges Up To 12 Mini-Laptops
Why you'll like this Laptop and Chromebook Charging Cabinet:
- You'll get a highly flexible laptop charging cabinet that will let you configure to store any combination of mini-laptops, tablets, and other hand-held devices and then will allow you to reconfigure when it’s time for new technology devices.
- It's secure, durable, space-saving and made in the USA.
- Space-saving laptop cabinet securely stores and charges up to 12 mini-laptops like the Chromebook, Ultrabook, and netbook.
- Front area for storage of devices will accommodate up to 13" screens and some devices with 14" screens.
- Two adjustable shelves allow you to configure the cabinet to house any combination of hand-helds (mini-laptops, tablets, phones, etc.) in single cabinet.
- Devices can be stored in either landscape or portrait position as determined by their size and on/off switch position.
- Adjustability: The two shelves install at 2/3" increments along the 21.5" high installation track. Bay dividers install at any width in 1/3" increments along the 12" horizontal track so that you can house devices with or without their cases.
- Numbered bays let you see at a glance which devices are checked out.
- A separate locking compartment on the side contains 15 power outlets plus two bins to hold power adapters and cords.
- Bay dividers have cable channels along the top to route charging cords right to the front of the bay for easy plug in.
- Plug the 8-foot long power cord into a wall outlet, or pass it through an opening in the back panel to hard wire into your electrical system.
- Security: Front and side doors have keyed locks plus a padlock bracket is added on the front door if you wish to add your own padlock to block handle access.
- Installation: Wall-mount your laptop storage cabinet to either studs or drywall or bolt it to work surface or counter top and save valuable floor space. Laptop Charging Cabinet ships assembled and includes mounting hardware.
- Total cabinet capacity is 65 pounds.
- Anthro charging cabinets are certified to UL standard 60950-1 for both the cabinet and the electrical system.
- Metal surfaces are steel with baked-on powder coat finish. Wood surfaces are medium-density fiberboard wrapped in a highly durable, easily-cleaned thermoplastic laminate.
- Color Finishes: Doors, shelves, and dividers are Polar White, and remainder of cabinet is Grey Metallic.
- Cabinet includes two adjustable-height shelves, 12 bay dividers, 2 cable combs at rear to route cables to side IT area, power panel with 15 receptacles, 2 bins to store power adapters and cord bundles, cable ties, on/off switch, 8-ft power cord, front door with keyed lock and padlock bracket, side door with keyed lock.
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects on the cabinet and 5-year warranty on the electrical system. Cords and plugs are not warranted.
- Made in USA