Disaster Recovery, Emergency Management, Remote Operations, Additional Capacity… Get Cost Effective Solutions with Our Compact Container Data Center Systems and NEMA Server Enclosures
Why spend the time, money, and energy to construct new data center capacity when you can get the same function with these innovative products?
What are you looking for from our compact container data centers?
- The ability to add capacity as you need it instead of spending money now for a 10+ year planning horizon – our Micro-modular Data Centers ™ are the answer. The datacenter in a box design allows you to conserve capital and operating expense for just your current needs.
- A quick way to get your critical servers out of harm’s way in the event of a fire or other disaster – our mobile data center products can be rolled easily by one person and fir through standard doors and into most elevators.
- A fast and budget friendly way to deploy additional telecom or network closets or extra server power – our portable data centers can be delivered ready to plug-and-play in less than 8 weeks.
- A convenient way to locate sensitive equipment in remote locations or environments with hostile weather conditions – our container data center products come in NEMA 12, NEMA 3R and NEMA 4 ratings.
NEMA 4, 3R, and 12 dust or waterproof ratings are defined as follows:
- NEMA 12: Enclosures constructed (without knockouts) for indoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against access to hazardous parts, a degree of protection of the equipment inside the enclosure against solid foreign objects (falling dirt and circulating dust, lint, fibers, and flyings), and a degree of protection against the ingress of water (dripping and light splashing).
- NEMA 3R: Enclosures for either indoor or outdoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against access to hazardous parts, protection of the equipment inside the enclosure against solid foreign objects (falling dirt), protection against the harmful effects on the equipment due to water (rain, sleet, snow), and that will be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure.
- NEMA 4: Enclosures for either indoor or outdoor use providing protection to people against access to hazardous parts, protection of the equipment inside the enclosure against solid foreign objects (falling dirt and windblown dust), protection of the equipment from the harmful effects of water (rain, sleet, snow, splashing water, and hose directed water), and that will be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure.
Check out our other server cabinet categories:
You need it. We know it. Let our product specialists help you choose the NEMA server enclosure or complete container data center and accessories that are best for your application. Call us at 800-222-1440, email us or click here to Request More Information. We'll get you a solution right away.