Anthro Tablet Cart YESTABGMPW4 / Mobile iPad Cart
Why you'll like these tablet charging carts:
- Your cart will never be obsoleted by changes in your technology because the bays can be adjusted to fit virtually any device.
- They’re made in the USA with a Lifetime Warranty on the cart body.
- This flexible tablet charging cart will accommodate up to 40 tablets, and it ships fully assembled and configured to hold 32.
- 46.25” high with a space-saving foot print of just 24” square.
- Shelves can be installed in 2/3” increments at any height along the 31”-high installation track.
- Devices can be stored in any orientation depending on their size, position of on/off switch and power inlet. Adjustable bay dividers install at any width in 1/3” increments along each shelf's 12”-long installation track. Supports devices of any thickness, with and without cases.
- Bay dividers come factory-installed for 1.25” wide bays, and 8 additional bay dividers are included for your use to rearrange size of bays to hold 40 units.
- Front and back doors lock with a keyed two-point locking system. Plus, the cart has brackets to use your own padlock for extra security.
- Four locking 4” casters
- Rear IT area contains 40 power outlets.
- Panel above the IT area with three external outlets to power your peripherals plus the on/off switch and indicator light.
- 14 feet long power cord is stored on strong cord hooks nested under the handle
- Front and rear doors door open 270 degrees to rest flush against the sides of the cart when open.
- Top surface is made of contoured wood with strong vinyl thermoplastic laminate for smooth corners and soft edges.
- Made with 14- and 16-guage steel with durable baked-on powder coat finish.
- This iPad cart ships fully assembled so all you have to do is unpack it.
- Both cart and electrical system are UL standard 60950-1 list in the US and Canada.
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects on the cart (electrical system – 2 year warranty, cords and plugs not warranted).