Anthro Chromebook Charging Cart YESMOR2GMPW4 (Formerly YESMORGMPW4) for up to 36 Mini-Laptops
Why you’ll like these Chromebook carts:
- You’ll never have to buy a new cart just because you are upgrading your technology. You can easily configure this charging cart for virtually any size Chromebook, Netbook, or other mini-laptop, or mix-and-match with tablets, e-readers, etc.
- Accommodates up to 36 mini-laptops like the Chromebook, Ultrabook, and Netbook for secure charging, storage, and transport.
- Small footprint of just 28.75” wide x 24.25” deep saves space when parked and easily maneuvers through doorways, halls, and crowded classrooms.
- Front area is large enough to hold devices with up to a 13” screen and even some with 14” screens.
- Shelves adjust in 2/3” increments in height and bay dividers adjust in 1/3” increments along the shelves.
- Convenient cable channels along the tops of the bay dividers route cords right to the front of the bay for easy access.
- Rear locking compartment contains 36 power outlets and three bins for adapters, cord bundles, etc. Two external outlets, the on/off switch, and indicator lights are located on a panel under the handle.
- The cart’s power draw is managed by a system that alternates power from one side of the cart to the other. The cycle (set at 25 minutes when the cart leaves the factory) can be adjusted from 15-120 minutes.
- Ventilated dual front doors open with a single latch. The front doors and the single back door have a keyed two-point locking system plus a bracket to mount your own padlock for added security.
- Directional lock 4” casters and a comfortable 13” wide handle make the Chromebook cart easy to steer.
- Cart body is constructed of 14 and 16 gauge steel with powder coat grey metallic finish. Top is contoured wood with durable laminate cover for soft edges.
- Anthro’s Chromebook charging cart ships fully assembled for your convenience.
- Listed to UL standard 60950-1 in the US and Canada for both the enclosure and the electrical system.
- These Chromebook carts are manufactured in the USA with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects on the cart and 5-year warranty on the electrical system. Cords and plugs are not warranted.