Bariatric Chairs: Bariatric Recliners
- Bariatric recliner has lay-flat mechanism and full-length foot rest.
- Independently operated back and foot rest.
- Pneumatically controlled back with infinite adjustment.
- Trendelenburg feature offers a negative 3 degree pitch from the full flatbed position.
- Sinuous wire spring suspension and high density foam for durability and patient comfort.
- Pull-out foot tray for easy patient transfer
- Swivel casters (front) and locking swivel casters (rear) offer zero-turning radius for maximum maneuverability.
- Dimensions of Bariatric recliner: 22.75" wide by 25" deep by 35 high"