Data-Center-in-a-Box Concept Micro-Modular Data Center ™
Why you'll like this new Micro-Modular Data Center:
- It's like housing a traditional data center in an enclosure the size of a large refrigerator.
- You'll get both capital and operating expense savings over traditional construction of data center capacity.
- Micro-sized modular data center in a box units can fit through doorways, into most elevators and be easily moved by one individual.
- Patented built-in closed loop cooling to support up to 12 kW of equipment
- Easily moved by one individual with a pallet jack or fork lift with equipment installed
- Delivered in 8 weeks instead of up to 2 years for traditional builds
- Modular data centers are fully scalable making it easy to add capacity as needed
- Can be deployed indoors or outdoors with the NEMA 3R or optional NEMA 4 rating
- Fully adjustable 19" wide x 42" deep racks accommodate equipment from all technology manufacturers
- Sound dampening to 65dB
- Dimensions: 83" tall, 30" wide, 75" long (depending on options added)
Optional upgrades include:
- Mission critical venting system
- EMI shielding
- Fire suppression with Novec 1230
- Patented suspension prevents damage to equipment from motion, shock, and vibration
- Cyberlock security system for multi-level security and audit trails
- Nano-particle insulation
- Pressure equalization valve with humidity indicator