Ventilated Server Cabinet Designed to Meet Side-to-Side Air Flow Specs of Leading Switch Manufacturers
Why you'll like our ventilated server cabinet:
- Frame-within-frame construction engineered specifically for mounting requirements such as Cisco models that require sidewall clearances for side-to-side air circulation.
- Your switch cable management will get easier because of the extra width of these network cabinets.
- Both front and rear door have air flow ratings of 81%.
- Welded frame-within-frame construction in cabinet widths of 36" and 42" to accommodate Cisco Switch models with sidewall clearance requirements for air circulation, and switch cable management.
- Network cable cabinets available in 42U and 44U heights and frame depths of 42" and 48".
- Cable management options help organize and route cables and wiring.
- PDU mounting plates accept units from all leading manufacturers.
- No-tools-required activation latch for quick placement of rails.
- Split door design on ventilated cabinet saves aisle space.