Twist Lock NEMA L6-30 Connectors on PDU Power Cable Assemblies for Your Server Cabinets
Why you’ll like our already-assembled PDU cable assemblies with NEMA L6-30 connectors:
They're easy, fast, and save you time and money – here’s how:
- Use our convenient Quick Cable Planning Guide. Just tell us three things: connector, cable length, and breaker type. We’ll take it from there. Want Colors and/or labeling? Just ask. They are available at no extra charge. Your connector and cable will arrive already assembled to your specifications, and ready to hook up.
- Your assemblies usually ship within 24 – 48 hours. No more waiting for special orders on hard-to-get connectors from local electrical contractors.
- Your PDU cable assemblies come from the manufacturer at lower prices than local distribution can offer for the components and labor and installation costs.
- You can choose from 14 conduit colors and have custom printed labels describing your specific application (power source, type of load, etc.), making it easier to identify and organize the cables in your server room.
- You can get custom labeling at no additional cost.
- Here’s How It Works - Order your ready-to-hook-up PDU cable assemblies and breakers from us. They usually ship in 48 hours or less. Then all your electrician has to do is install the breaker and cable assembly and you’re done. It’s as simple as that.
- Entire cable assembly with NEMA L6-30 connector is UL Listed as a whole.
- 100% tested for Hi Pot, continuity and polarity so you don’t have to worry about electrical hazards or warranty issues to your gear.
- Helps you more effectively manage your equipment room with 14 cable color choices and custom labeling at no additional charge.
- Built to your custom specs. Just give us the receptacle/length/color/breaker type.
- Made in the USA.
- Cable Assemblies with NEMA L6-30 receptacles usually ship within 24 – 48 hours.