Sit-Stand Dispatch Consoles
Why you’ll like these rugged console workstations:
- Heavy-duty lifts, all-steel construction, and durable finishes mean that you won’t have to worry about your furniture standing up to your demanding multi-shift work environment.
- Your dispatchers and operators will get the ergonomic features they need to promote a comfortable efficient work place.
- Stacking extruded aluminum slatwall inserts facilitate mounting of multiple monitors as well as workplace accessories
- Can be configured in single rows, as back-to-back units or in a variety of other layouts using corner units
- Available in 48", 60", and 72" widths plus corner units in 45, 60, 90, and 120 degree options
- Optional under-desk storage including CPU cabinets and rack mount cabinets
- Wide variety of optional accessories including lighting, keyboard drawers, storage trays, cup holders, personal environmental controls, and more
- Removable panels on the workstation support structure allow for servicing and cable management from both the user side and the outside of your configuration
- Vented top trim panels remove easily to allow access to lateral cable management and provide mounting areas for plug strips, transformers and optional fan kits
- Workstation support structure cores and walls have vertical and horizontal access portals for continuous data and cable feed throughout your configuration
- The electronically operated dual-lift sit-stand dispatch console offers independently adjustable monitor deck and keyboard platform
- Load capacity is 300-450 pounds
- Vertical height adjustment for both keyboard and monitor surface is 23.7" – 50.3"
- Electronic lifts and flat panel mounting solutions meet all current ANSI/HFES 100-2007 Ergonomic Standards for technology workstations
- Dispatch console furniture is guaranteed by the manufacturer for as long as you own the product